24 Hours / 7 Day Emergency Plumber 702-431-6502
Sewer Line Repair Las Vegas
Whether your home is old or new, it may still have sewer line problems.
Sewer lines may be damaged due to various reasons, including soil, roots and improper installation.
Sewer damage can cause extensive problems to your homes’ sewer system.
Sin City Plumbing Las Vegas does more than just clear your drains. As full service commercial plumbers, we can also repair or replace sewer pipes to correct a number of problems. Commercial building owners are responsible for maintaining the sewer lines connecting their premises to the city sewer main, generally to the curb or sidewalk. Drain and sewer pipes left in disrepair could cause flooding and groundwater contamination, representing a serious environmental hazard. Sin City Plumbing offers sewer line repair, sewer line replacement and sewer line installation to correct a number of problems, including:
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipes – damaged sewer lines due to shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Blockage – grease buildup or a foreign object is restricting or prohibiting proper flow and/or cleaning of the sewer line.
- Corrosion – the sewer pipe has deteriorated and/or broken, causing sections of the pipe to collapse and restrict flow.
- Leaking joints – the seals between pipes have broken, allowing water to escape into the area surrounding the pipe.
- Bellied pipe – a section of the sewer pipe has sunk due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects paper and waste.
- Roots in sewer line- tree or shrub roots have invaded the sewer pipe, preventing normal cleaning and/or roots have damaged the pipe.
- Off-grade pipe – existing pipes are constructed of substandard or outdated material that may have deteriorated or corroded.